- Founded in 2014 focused on the distribution of endovascular products;
- Experienced team with over 12 years on the specific market;
- Headquarter located in southern Brazil, in Porto Alegre/RS;
- Works with a distribution net covering the economic majority of the country;
- Complete regulatory approval (ANVISA, RADAR, product traceability system, etc);
- Endovascular division achieved initial penetration on Hospitals (HMD, HED, HDP, HBP and IC), insurance co. (Unimed, Cabergs, Bradesco, Sulamerica, IPE, SUS, Cassi, GEAP, Correios, etc.), and regional distributors.
GFMedika has a complete managing, sales and customer support team:
- Sales staff for the South region including RS, SC and PR states (04 people);
- Medical consulting team to perform field technical support;
- Product specialist to perform field technical support;
- Business Administrators with a master in International Business;
Bellow you will find some data regarding our current endovascular structure:
Team consisting in: 3 administrative and direct 3 sales persons (south).
Main Customers (direct sales):
- Hospital Mãe de Deus (RS);
- Hospital Moinhos de Vento (RS)
- Hospital Ernesto Dornelles (RS);
- Hospital Divina Providencia (RS);
- Instituto do Coração (RS);
- Hospital Universitário (SC);
- Hospital Evangélico (PR);
- SUS (public insurance company);
- UNIMED (private insurance company);
- Sulamerica Seguros (private insurance company);
- Bradesco (private insurance company);
- Cassi, Cabergs, GEAP (smaller private ins. companies);
- Network of sub-distributers (SP, PR, RJ, ES, BA, etc).
During its 4 years of existence GFMedika developed several good partnerships:
- Optimed (GER);
- Arravasc (IRL);
- Merit (USA);
- Nano Endoluminal (BRA);
- Alvimedica/CID (Italy).
Specialized on all required processes for distributing medical products:
- National tenders;
- Product support (sales, training, field and procedure support).
GFMedika is Focused on the PTA Markets
High-end technological medical devices to endovascular applications:
- Balloon catheters;
- Special catheters;
- Accessories (guide wires, introducers, sheaths, etc.);